Sunday, March 4, 2012

"It's been two weeks without a sign of anyone. I left the world behind cause I don't wanna believe in love. Anxiety of a future we cannot command. Too broken for the test, too toxic for a stand. So I laid down and lost myself to the things I could not live down. We are the wings of doves too broke to fly, to carry on."

At the moment I'm listening to "Dead Spaces - Strung Out".
I've had a pretty amazing weekend. Friday after Uni I went to a mates place to celebrate his 18th. It was a really fun party and it was also good to catch up with my mates.
..so long story short, I hooked up with this guy. It was my first ever experience hooking up with someone that I didn't meet on the Internet. It was just a good experience I guess, and I know that I said previously that I wasn't going to have any more hook ups... But this one was different because he wasn't really a stranger. :-)

I felt pretty good about the night overall!

Yesterday I slept for 22 hours straight... Which is probably not good. But oh well :)

Looking forward to another week of Uni! Hope you're well! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment