Friday, March 9, 2012

"They all cheat at cards and the checkers are lost, my cellmate's a killer, they make me do push-ups in drag, but nobody cares if you're losing yourself...am I losing myself?! Well, I miss my mom! Will they give me the chair, or lethal injection, or swing from a rope if you dare. Ah, nobody knows...all the trouble I've seen!"



At the moment I'm listening to "You know what they do to guys like us in prison - My Chemical Program".
Happiness is the key to a successful life. I'm very happy with how my life is turning out. I've made some amazing friends at Uni and am just living my dream life. I am definitely starting to enjoy the little things in life a lot more than what I used to. I am a little concerned, however, about my smoking habits. I really would like to quit on day soon, but I'm really not sure when. I am still trying to focus on cutting down my smokes (mainly because it is TOO expensive) and I would like to smoke an average of 5 smokes a day. I am currently sitting on about 10-15 smokes a day. Hopefully my goal of making a packet last me a week will work :) One day!! :D

On a little bit of a sadder note, I really wish one day my mum could get a break... all she does is try her hardest to keep a stable job, get a better income so she can put food on the table and be the best she can be. But lately, nothing seems to be working out for her... I really feel sorry for her and wish there was more I can do for her than just tell her to not give up hope. I also really need a job (mainly to help around with paying for things around the house).

Anyways, this weekend should be kind of fun, except for my MOUNTAINS of homework I have to complete... :( I've been keeping on top of my homework from the start and am still up to date with everything, but this weekend I am just really busy and have more homework than usual. Hopefully it won't be too stressful. :)

Keep smiling, you look beautiful when you do! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment