Thursday, March 15, 2012

"Keep the noise low. She doesn't wanna blow it. Shaking head to toe while your left hand does "the show me around." Quickens your heartbeat. It beats me straight into the ground. You don't recover from a night like this. A victim, still lying in bed, completely motionless. A hand moves in the dark to a zipper. Hear a boy bracing tight against sheets barely whisper, "This is so messed up." Upon arrival the guests had all stared. Dripping wet and clearly depressed, he'd headed straight for the stairs. No longer cool, but a boy in a stitch, unprepared for a life full of lies and failing relationships. Up the stairs: the station where the act becomes the art of growing up. He keeps his hands low. He doesn't wanna blow it. He's wet from head to toe and his eyes give her the up and the down. His stomach turns and he thinks of throwing up. But the body on the bed beckons forward and he starts growing up."



At the moment I'm listening to "Sic Transit Gloria...Glory Fades - Brand New".
I am currently at Uni, sitting in the library with some people I know. They're pretty cool, pretty nerdy and very into music. This week, so far, has been pretty wonderful. I've been going to the gym, cutting my smoking back and trying to eat healthy...but more importantly I've been staying on track with all my mountains of homework.
I'm very proud of myself for being so up to date.... Unlike how I was in high school. I'm very happy and content with life at the moment..Except for one person, which shall remain nameless.
This person is someone I like to refer to as a 'facebook' whore and can be VERY annoying. This person can make something so small and insignificant into something that frustrates me all day and makes me angry enough to blog about it. Anyways, I don't really have a close relationship with this person, but I have to like them because of specific circumstances. I don't understand why people like to question everything you say and purposely provoke an argument about anything! Oh well, I've learnt not to waste time on people who are like this. I just needed to blog it off my chest otherwise I would have held onto it for longer. (:
Cheers. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment