Monday, March 5, 2012

"This may never start. We could fall apart. And I'd be your memory. Lost your sense of fear. Feelings insincere. Can I be your memory? So get back, back, back to where we lasted. Just like I imagine. I could never feel this way.So get back, back, back to the disaster. My heart's beating faster. Holding on to feel the same."

At the moment I'm listening to "Memory - Sugarcult".

I'd like to share something with you that I just thought was beautiful. It was one of the notes in my Philosophy lecture. Enjoy!

"We can see the same movement in the struggle of artists to create something that is perfectly beautiful and true - only to realise that any human artefact will always fall short of perfect beauty and truth. Our longing for perfection or the absolute will always be disappointed if we remain in the world of sense experience."

I just thought that was a beautiful way of saying that nothing in this world is perfect! ... Well, yeah, It made me smile :) I cannot wait to start my third week of Uni. I'm enjoying every single bit of it :)

Happy reading! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment