Thursday, March 22, 2012

"Oh my god, I have the remedy for love, I struck the glass and broke the bones inside my fist, but I'm ok. I cannot change you, you'll never change, I never would expect to break this in the end. Something so profound, something you won't expect, take this scripture like a picture and wear it around your neck. The sky it opens up, don't get swallowed by the flames, what's mine is yours and yours is mine so take me away."



At the moment I'm listening to "There's no sympathy for the dead - Escape the Fate".
For me, nothing eventful has happened this week. Not much to report, however, the rest of this post is entirely devoted to one of my best friends in the world.

This girl has gone to the darkest depths of hell in all the years I've known her. Recently, and by recently I mean over the past month, her, her mother and her little sister have been kicked out of 3 houses. As a very close friend of hers I feel so terribly helpless. I can't do anything to help other than show my up most support! If I'm feeling terrible about this, I cannot even begin to imagine how she is feeling. It seems like they just cannot catch a break. Nothing in this world can be more frustrating, unlucky and saddening. Well, I guess there are worse things in this world... but in my world, this is, or comes close to, the worst possible situation. I really feel sorry for her and her family because they are quickly running out of options and hope. They need a miracle!
On the other hand though, I am extremely proud of them! They HAVEN'T lost hope and they are still working very hard for a better outcome. They are very strong people and MUST keep believing that things have to get better. Even if things NEVER get better, accepting the fact that they won't makes you lose all hope in everything good in this life. There are still good things in this life. Family, Love, Hope, Friends, Beliefs ... and Cigarettes. If you're reading this (you know who you are), I want you to realise that no matter how dark the world seems to be, there will always be light somewhere. You just need to keep searching for that light and realise that when you get there, things will be magical. All you need to do is believe, never give up hope, smile, think and pay attention to all the best and most wonderful things in this life. I love you and wish there was more I could do for you! NEVER GIVE UP HOPE! PROMISE ME!! <3

Life wouldn't be the same if I didn't see you smile every day! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment