Monday, March 26, 2012

"I took a walk around the world to ease my troubled mind, I left my body lying somewhere in the sands of time, I watched the world float to the dark side of the moon, I feel there is nothing I can do, yeah. I watched the world float to the dark side of the moon, after all I knew it had to be something to do with you. I really don't mind what happens now and then, as long as you'll be my friend at the end!"

At the moment I'm listening to "Kryptonite - Three Doors Down".
Bad things shouldn't happen to good people. Jealousy can sometimes never be let go of. Hope will always survive if you continue to believe. Dreams only happen when you're asleep, but then again, so do nightmares. Feelings always seem to be stronger around those you can't have. Why? I have no clue. Sometimes things aren't meant to be. So then what? Do you change your plans and learn to deal with something else? Or do you fight for it knowing that the situation might get worse?

There are so many questions in this life without a single correct answer. It's frustrating. Sometimes I think it would be great to just have an absolute answer for everything in the universe. Things would be a lot less complicated. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment