Thursday, February 23, 2012

"I hope this song starts a craze. The kind of song that ignites the airwaves. The kind of song that makes people glad to be where they are, with whoever they're there with. This is war. Every line is about, who I don't wanna write about anymore. Hope you come down with something they can't diagnose, don't have the cure for. Holding on to your grudge. Oh its so hard to have someone to love. And keeping quiet is hard. Cause you cant keep a secret If it never was a secret to start. At least pretend you didn't wanna get caught.."


At the moment I'm listening to "Okay I believe you, but my tommy gun don't - Brand New".
I have had Uni all week and I swear to God it is the BEST thing in the world. I am having so much fun and I am ridiculously happy with everything in my life right now. I am happy with my stable lifestyle, including my stable sleeping pattern (it's still somewhat bad, but it has definitely improved and is getting better quickly). I am also happy that I have made the decision to completely stop having sex with random people I meat online... It was a disgusting habit/addiction to start with and I only really did it to make myself feel a whole lot better at the worst of times. It's only now how unsafe, inappropriate and awful I feel after realising that having sex with strangers made me happy for a short period of time. This stops right now, I have deleted all my Internet profiles and am now just going to focus on my education and possibly meeting guys in the normal way, in person.

In Uni I am studying Psychology, Philosophy, Sociology and Music, and Philosophy (so far) is DEFINITELY my favourite Unit. I am learning so many interesting things and I like listening to other peoples opinions and thoughts regarding the 'theories of human nature'.

I'm so happy that my life is finally starting to look better. I still have a long way to go and I know I will fall sometimes... But I really just want to keep things as positive as I can. :)

I also have made some important decisions in my life at the moment where anyone who REALLY pisses me off or someone who I just cannot stand to be around (an old friend for example) will just not appear in my life as much as I can help it. I really don't want to get dragged down to a shit place in my life again, so I plan to avoid anything that will lead me there :)

I hope you're all fine and well. Keep smiling, it isn't all bad. I am trying to smile at least three times a day in the mirror, laugh out loud twice a day and think of a funny memory or story at least once a day. Join me! :D <3

No comments:

Post a Comment