Tuesday, December 6, 2011

"Take the honest side. A gentleman would call it slanderous. It takes a man to cry, but I just put a brick through every bird's nest."

At the moment I'm listening to "Less bright eyes, More decide - A Wilhelm Scream".
Wow, what a week! I thought graduation was amazing, but Schoolies just had to top that! Me and all of my good mates went to a caravan park near the beach, it was heaven! We drank, laughed, swam and enjoyed the company and the sun. I just got back today and am absolutely buggered! Going to bed as soon as this post is over!

On another topic, I have mentioned in the last couple of previous posts that I had met this guy and we went on a couple of dates. Well, as I got to know him better I realised that he is a very shy person. He told me that he has been abused in his childhood, so much so that it is still affecting him 7 years later. I feel nothing but deep sympathy towards him when he told me his life story. I really do feel sorry for him, SO what I made him do is start his own blog. He will post his thoughts on it regularly and learn that his life will only get better. I have also given him the confidence to start finding new friends as he currently doesn't have many whom he can trust and hang out with on a regular basis.

Him and I are agreeing to just be mates and I intend to be a great mate to him and show him that life can indeed be a lovely thing!! I hope he does get better! I really do.

No comments:

Post a Comment