Thursday, December 29, 2011

"No matter gay, straight or bi, lesbian, transgendered life. I'm on the right track, baby, I was born to survive. No matter black, white or beige, chola or orient made. I'm on the right track, baby, I was born to be brave."

At the moment I'm listening to "Born this way - Lady Gaga".
This week has been pretty dull. Nothing really exciting happened. Christmas happened and that wasn't too bad. Wasn't really fun though, spent most of my day in the car. Mum bursted out into tears again today telling me that we are almost broke and she might be losing her job to find a better paying one.
Life fucking sucks sometimes.

I've been really feeling like cutting lately. But I haven't! Which is good.

I've also been a bit anti-social. I really don't want to see people or friends or anything at the moment because I really don't have any energy. I just want to sleep all day. And smoke.

Hopefully new years eve in the City will be good :)

I'll smile for that!

Hope you're well!

No comments:

Post a Comment