Tuesday, November 29, 2011

"Baby, you light up my world like nobody else. The way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed. But you when smile at the ground it aint hard to tell, you don't know, you don't know you're beautiful."

At the moment I'm listening to "What makes you Beautiful - One Direction".I'm a little bit excited at the moment. I have schoolies on Friday! I really cannot wait. SO excited, even though I really don't think it will be much fun since some people that I'm going with I'm not really fond of, But still, it's SCHOOLIES!

I also have another date tomorrow at my place with the same guy as last time. The thing is though, I'm not really sure If i truely like him or not. I just don't have the heart to tell him that I don't because he really is a lovely guy. GAHH!

I'm ALSO loving my new computer my family got me for my graduation (which was REALLY fun and relieving). It's fast and has lots of space which is damn excellent!

Looking back over my blog since I first started it, I have changed as a person significantly. I am slowly getting to be a better person, both physically and mentally....... more so mentally. I'm still a fat bastard ;)

Some of my mates are going through a really tough time at the moment. I really hope everything works out for the best for them. I love them all and only wish them to be happy and passionate. I just wish there is more things I can do for them to help them in a realistic mannar rather than just posting my thoughts on a blog. I really do! :(

No comments:

Post a Comment