Thursday, December 8, 2011

"A fire burns today of blasphemy and genocide. The sirens of decay will infiltrate the faith fanatics."


At the moment I'm listening to "East Jesus Nowhere - Greenday".
I am having the weirdest day! I have had 19 hours sleep, from 1am to 8pm, today and am currently still in a weird trance-like state. This 'state' that I'm in is making me believe that nothing around me is real. I seriously feel like time does not exsist and I am struggling to determine whether or not I am in a dream or not.

Everything is moving a little slower and I have the flu really badly, but everytime I go to touch my skin, I cannot feel a thing. I also have a numb tounge. Is this a normal feeling for someone who has over slept?

...weird.

Hope you're all well. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment