Sunday, December 18, 2011

"And I find it kind of funny, I find it kind of sad. The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had. I find it hard to tell you, I find it hard to take. When people run in circles its a very, very mad world."

At the moment I'm listening to "Mad World - Gary Jules".
I've had a pretty good weekend considering my shit day on Friday. The thoughts of my ex with someone else is still kind of stuck in my head, but now I'm starting to realise that I really don't care. I really, in fast, could not give a fuck.

So anyways, enough about pathetic pieces of shit. My weekend was fantastic! I caught up with one of my gay mates (Strickly a mate) that I hardly ever see and we just hung out, watched movies, visited some other mates of mine, ate Ice-cream as we watched planes fly over us, went to the park and most of all, had a laugh. The bad news however, is I have had a crush on him for over a year now (I met him in september last year and have liked him ever since). I came very close last night to telling him how I feel. I just couldn't bring myself to it, especially because I'm certain he doesn't feel the same way about me. Oh well, the mysteries of life tend to always entertain me.

Looking forward to the upcoming week because I am really determined to start going to the gym constantly again. I say this now, but it never seems to work out. Hopefully it will. I've decided to start a little schedual type thingy on my phone for my day. Tomorrow consists of cleaning my car, going to gym and searching for more jobs. Let's hope I can complete my list. It is the ONLY way I will sleep tomorrow night without a guilty conscience.!

:D

No comments:

Post a Comment