Tuesday, December 13, 2011

"Can't you help me as I'm startin' to burn. Too many doses and I'm starting to get an attraction. My confidence is leaving me on my own. No one can save me and you know I don't want the attention."

At the moment I'm listening to "Bat Country - Avenged Sevenfold".
This week has been pretty boring. I haven't really done anything. My week consisted of me trying to lose weight by sitting on my arse and eating, and attempting to find a job..... By sleeping. :/

I really need to lose weight and find a job. I currently have $1.38 in my account.
On the plus side of my week, however, I have decided to cut back my smoking (4 a day) and so far it's working and I've stuck to it.

My VCE results come in on friday. A little bit nervous, but moreso oblivious.

Anyways, happy reading! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment