Sunday, December 30, 2012

"And I don't dream since I quit sleeping. No I haven't slept since I met you. And you can't breathe without coughing at daytime. Neither can I. So what do you say? Your coffin, or mine?"

At the moment I'm listening to "Blue in the face - Alkaline Trio".
I'm feeling so sluggish lately. I'm so exhausted after Christmas, and after a big year with a lot of eventful things going on. I'm pretty happy that this year has come to an end. And I'm especially looking forward to next year, quitting smoking, and losing a shit load of weight to make myself happy!

I really must stick to my goals because it's the only way I will become truly happy with myself!

Also, exactly a year ago today I was in my car accident! I'm proud to say that I've been accident free for a year! Yay!

Hope you're well, and happy new year! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment