Wednesday, December 26, 2012

"I walk through the snow to a bar where there’s no one I know. Drink slow with nowhere to go. And when I leave I’ll be singing this song. Summer’s gone, carry on, I’m a ghost in the dawn. I was lost on the airplanes. I was high on the fast trains. My heart was a bird in a small cage. And I was drunk on the radio waves."

At the moment I'm listening to "The slowest drink at the saddest bar on the snowiest day in the greatest city - The Lawrence Arms".
It is Boxing Day, and I'm fucked!
Usually I have a passionate hate for Christmas, but this year was a little different. This was the first year I had a boyfriend over Christmas, and spending Christmas with him and being introduced to his traditions made me quite happy to be celebrating Christmas. :D

Usually Christmas consists of fake smiles and most of the day spent in the car going from place to place, visiting family that no one likes.

But this year, I was pleasantly surprised with how happy I was. (:

In more related news, I'm afraid I have put on like 10kgs after Christmas with all the food I had! It's made me feel so sluggish and actually made me feel so sick! I'm so looking forward to getting back into losing weight as of tomorrow onwards.

It's been a pretty beautiful year, I've found that my mental illness has finally started to be easing out, for good! I haven't had a "bad day" in a long time now, and I'm very proud of that, even though my life still has it's bad times and struggles at the moment, my mental state is being a bit more... Dare I say... Normal! :)

Looking forward to a very good new year to come!

1 comment: