Tuesday, December 18, 2012

"Somewhere it all went wrong, and your plan just fell apart. And you ain't got the heart to finish what you started. You walked out that door to find out where you belong, to fulfil your own selfish dreams. I think you might have forgotten the ones that you loved, the ones that you left behind, the ones you said you'd try to find. Are they trying to find you?"

At the moment I'm listening to "Walk Away - Dropkick Murphy's".
I am currently on holidays!!! Woo! I'm in Newcastle (pronounced "new-carrrrrsle" as I have learnt ...) with a mate of mine and we are staying at her dads place and have been to her grandma's place as well! (: I'm having a blast, because it feels so great to get out of my house for a bit and just enjoy living in the middle of the bush where contact of my real life is limited. :) it's a nice getaway, and I honestly don't want to leave.

Also, my mate (Rachel)'s grandma makes THE BEST meat and cheese pies IN. THE. WORLD!! They're literally to die for! Om nom nom nom!

Rachel also goes by many names, including:
Boobs
Ray Charles
Charles
Raki
Speedy McRollerCoaster
(And, the latest is...)
....
Fräulein Cecil-Cersei Sa'Snow

Hehe!

Anyways, back at home, my boyfriend is still dealing with his offensive and concerning grandparents, I really feel for them... They will never understand and it may cost them realising how happy their grandson actually is. They may miss out on his life due to this old school traditional thinking, but I'm very proud of my boyfriend for dealing with it so amazingly! If you're reading this, I miss you, and I know things will be better one day! :)

Love you, all! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment