Friday, August 3, 2012

"And we make the same mistakes, we're always hanging on. Break the promises we're always leaning on, all this time spent waking up. Now I keep this line open to get this call from you, as you speak the words that keep me coming back to you. Now this time it's all different."

At the moment I'm listening to "Everchanging - Rise Against".

I'm at uni at the moment. Just finished my first tute for the day and just waiting around until my next one. Having a pretty crappy day to be honest. Woke up late this morning and tried to drive to the station. My car just would not start. So I got mum to drive me. Almost missed my bus (because I have to catch a fucking bus instead of a train because the train tracks are under construction where I live. And have a long day at uni. I just want to go home and sleep....

I'm sitting outside in the smokers courtyard at uni, trying not to smoke too much, but then again, also trying not to eat at all today.

I have no money to get food, and I'm trying to not eat for a while. Really need to lose weight. I'm so fucking hungry though. Oh well, I can get past this.

I know tomorrow is going to be a better day than today. Hope so. Really hope so. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment