Tuesday, August 7, 2012

"Crowded streets are cleared away, one by one. Hollow heroes separate, as they run. You're so cold, keep your hand in mine. Wise men wonder, while strong men die. Show me how it ends, it's alright. Show me how defenseless you really are. Satisfied and empty inside, well, that's alright. Let's give this another try."

At the moment I'm listening to "So Cold (Acoustic) - Breaking Benjamin".

So, where do I begin? I guess I can begin with Uni and then lead to even more amazing news.

Uni has been pretty fun!! Haha, getting into the swing of things has been a little hard at first, but I was seriously craving some structure on the holidays, so I'm glad I have some now. My classes are pretty interesting, but my 8am starts on Wednesday are going to kill me. :/ Sign Language is also amazing! It's seriously the best thing in the world, so much fun and so useful!

Okay, so amazing news time. I have met someone. We've been talking for about 2-3 weeks and I had a first date with him yesterday after uni. He is this absolutely gorgeous Italian guy with beautiful brown eyes and just a stunning personality. I feel like this will work out. It seems different to most others I've dated. He seems really into me and is really affectionate and lovely. So hopefully it works out, though I'm not getting my hopes up just yet. :P

Hope you're well! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment