Friday, August 31, 2012

"Hello there, the angel from my nightmare, the shadow in the background of the morgue. The unsuspecting victim of darkness in the valley, we can live like Jack and Sally if we want, where you can always find me. We'll have Halloween on Christmas, and in the night we'll wish this never ends. We'll wish this never ends."



At the moment I'm listening to "I Miss You - Blink 182".

Feeling a little bit all over the place at the moment and today. It's the last day of winter. I'm really going to miss winter, winter gave me comfort and I loved every minute of the cold.

Firstly, I'm feeling a little down because since I have such strong feelings for my boyfriend, every day I don't see him I really miss him. It's crazy to even think that because we are not even really deep into the relationship yet, It's just the way I feel. I hardly spoke to him today because I was so busy with uni and he was at work all day. It's going to be really tough these next couple of weeks because both of us are really busy with work and Uni studies, so we will hardly ever see each other over the next few weeks or so. So, that's got me a little down at the moment...

I'm also feeling a little down because I feel like I don't have time for my friends anymore these days... Like, I've just been thinking today and evaluating my current life and literally all I have been doing is University and on weekends all I would do is sit at home and do non-stop homework all day. :( It saddens me that I literally have zero time for friends... I really wish that wasn't the case because I really do love my friends to pieces and miss them every single day! To all of you reading this, I want you to know that I'm dreadfully sorry for not being around as much as I used to. I can honestly tell you that I didn't intentionally mean anything by it, I've just been so focused on my work that I forgot to realise that my life is slowly passing me by. I will definitely try harder from now onwards to make time for all of those that I truly love and miss!

I'm really sick of having so much work commitments and no time for a social life! What I really need is a holiday of some sort, just for a few days to relax and have some time to myself. I would even settle for just a whole weekend at home doing absolutely nothing but relaxing and doing what I want to do! I also haven't had a proper drink or night out with mates in a very long time, and I do really miss it!! The holidays really need to hurry the fuck up!!

So, that's my sad sort of post to end winter with. Hope you're all well. I really truly miss everyone reading this! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment