Thursday, August 23, 2012

"She whispers something in my ear, the message is unclear, she motions outside. I trail her closely from behind, she tries hard not to cry, she shakes underneath the pouring rain. I can't compete with all your damn ideas, this isn't working out for you or me. The truth is I'm too tired to play pretend, this is goodbye, this is the end."

At the moment I'm listening to "Last Night - Motion City Soundtrack".

Sorry for not posting much this week. I'll catch you up!

It's been a pretty wonderful week. Uni is going really smoothly, getting all my work and summary notes up to date and handed in on time, and catching up with mates! OoOohh and I also have stopped bringing my smokes to uni, so I've been cutting down heaps!! Which is really good! :D

I got a job!!!!! It's an amazing job!! It's really flexible around uni hours, good pay, AND I get to watch some really amazing bands perform for free! Yaaaaay!!!!!

Okay, now the more amazing news, I saw my boyfriend today... Yep, that's right, I said boyfriend. You can say its official now! :P WOOO!! So, yeah, I went to visit him today, he gave me a teddy bear and asked me to be his boyfriend! How could I refuse??

I'm still keeping my wits about me and still being cautious, because we all know, since you've all read my blog, that I've been hurt before. So I'm being careful to make sure it doesn't happen again... But I honestly don't think it will end badly, if it ends at all! :D

I haven't been this happy in a very long time, and I'm loving every second of living my life!!

Can't wait to see what tomorrow, the next day, and my future brings!!

Keep smiling, everyone! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment