Monday, August 13, 2012

"Am I loud and clear, or am I breaking up? Am I still your charm, or amI just bad luck? Are we getting closer, or are we just getting morelost? I'll show you mine, if you show me yours first. Let's comparescars, I'll tell you whose is worse. Let's unwrite these pages andreplace them with our own words."

At the moment I'm listening to "Swing Life Away - Rise Against".

Just in relation to what I'm listening to, many rumours have been going around that the lead singer of Rise Against had a sex change, but the truth is, this information is conerning the band "Against Me!" So, no sex change for Rise Against! Haha

And yeah, I'm doing quite well. Things with the guy I'm dating and myself are going quite smoothly. I'm VERY happy about that and seriously cannot wait to find out more about him and spend more time with him! :)
However, there is one little problem. This guy I'm dating (Let's refer to him as F) has had one single date with one of my close mates (Let's refer to him as R)...although he (F) is not interested in him (R), my mate (R) might be interested in my date (F). And my mate (R) doesn't know that we are dating yet. :/ Is this wrong that I'm continue to date him?? I really like him (F) and don't want to stop dating, but this other issue is just eating away inside me.
It's probably not even a big deal, and when my mate (R) eventually finds out I really hope that he (R) takes things well. I'm just a little confused, or even concerned! Hmmm :/

No comments:

Post a Comment