Wednesday, September 5, 2012

"She paints her fingers with a close precision, he starts to notice empty bottles of gin and takes a moment to assess the sins she’s paid for. A lonely speaker in a conversation, her words were swimming through his ears again. There's nothing wrong with just a taste of what you've paid for."

At the moment I'm listening to "The Ballad of Mona lisa - Panic! At the Disco".

Melbourne has had such sunny weather the past couples of days... It's disgusting!! :) I love my cold weather! Definitely not a summer boy!

And now for some sad news: Last night was my last night of sign language!! I really wanted to learn so much more because I was enjoying it SOOOO so much!! :( :( I loved what I learnt and I promise myself that I will never let it seep out of my memory! I'm going to continue to practice, at least once a week! :)

Apart from that, I'm quite happy! I'm getting my work done as early as possible so I have more time for my friends! I'm still trying to find a balanced lifestyle, but I'm well on my way! :)

My boyfriend and I are quite happy also, I'm on my way to see him now for dinner! Yay!

Keep smiling, everyone! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment