Friday, July 27, 2012

"A silhouette of you and me, just negative space and time. Just reference to a simpler history. I'd sacrifice a million nights for a moments peace with you. Reflections to dissect reality. It's all in what we hold as being real. When the symbol kills the substance then we've lost. Save me one more time and I'll be free from the alleyways of my heart."

At the moment I'm listening to "Velvet Alley - Strung Out".

I just hoped in the shower and my eyes noticed a realllllly fat guy in the mirror. Haha, oooops. I really need to start running again. I haven't for about a week because I just simply haven't had the time. I've also eaten terribly. It's really hard being on a diet when it's around the time of my birthday. :/

Anyways, I'm also really concerned for my mum. She had another break down yesterday because of our family being driven into poverty. Nothing seems to be working out for her at the moment. It's quite sad. And today, I put $150 into her account because I know she's struggling, and she found out and locked herself in her room. She wouldn't talk to me. Finally I got through to her and reassured her that things will and have to get better!

Which they will....right?

No comments:

Post a Comment