Wednesday, July 18, 2012

"So go do what you like, make sure you do it wise. You may find out that your self-doubt means nothing was ever there. You can't go forcing something if it's just not right. No time to search the world around because you know where I'll be found, when I come around."

At the moment I'm listening to "When I Come Around - Greenday".

So, today's my birthday!!! Yay!! 19 years old today and SO excited that I can finally use my Green P Plates and carry more than one passenger around. However, with that comes more obligation to do so.... But I guess it can be fun until I run out of petrol! (:

I had a pretty sweet day, I had a lovely lunch with some close friends and then came home and had a nice dinner nc cake with my family. :) It's lovely to have a day with pure happiness.... However, I really must go for a run tomorrow because I ate a lot of unhealthy foods today. So I'm looking forward to that! (:

I'm also SUPER excited for the weekend because I'm going to see the new Batman movie! Ridiculously excited!!

Hope you're well! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment