Tuesday, July 24, 2012

"Please forgive me for the sorrow, for leaving you in fear. For the dreams we had to silence, that's all they'll ever be. Still I'll be the hand that serves you though you'll not see that it is me. So many dreams were broken and so much was sacrificed. Was it worth the ones we loved and had to leave behind? So many years have past, who are the noble and the wise? Will all our sins be justified?"

At the moment I'm listening to "Hand of Sorrow - Within Temptation".
Had a pretty cool week, feeling a little exhausted though. My birthday has been pretty fun, caught up with mates, saw some family and ate.... Quite a lot of unhealthy food. It's hard being on a diet or fitness routine when you have:
A) No time; and
B) A lot of big family gatherings all week complete with lots of delicious foods.
I'm still running, but I haven't been as much as I like this week for the reasons mentioned above. I also have come down with flu symptoms, so that's also slowed me down a little bit. The rest of this week and next week will be better though (: I'm well determined.

I'm also looking forward to catching up with uni mates this week for some quality music time and loads of laughter. I might also be performing at an open mic night on Thursday night. I'm a little nervous because I haven't done it in a while, but then again, super excited!!

There's nothing more exciting and amazing in this world (apart from cheese) than performing in front of a smiling crowd with a spotlight shining above your head as you sing your lungs out and strum until your fingers bleed.

Heaven. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment