Friday, February 3, 2012

"I can hear the sounds of violins long before it begins. Make me thrill as only you know how, sway me smooth, sway me now."


At the moment I'm listening to "Sway - Michael Buble".
Okay, so It's friday! Yayyyyy!! I'm really excited about tomorrow night. It's my sister's engagement party and it will be a hoot! I'm starting to prepare my liver for an endless night of drinking and laughter! I could really go with a good laugh and a good time. Cannot wait!
In more recent news, I have some data to show you! Hope you're all well! Happy reading!

Monday: 1073 calories consumed, 5 smokes consumed.
Tuesday: 52 calories consumed, 11 smokes consumed.
Wednesday: 1331 calories consumed, Threw up, 5 smokes consumer.
Thursday: 332 calories consumer, 12 smokes consumed.
Friday (Today): 1536 calories consumed, Threw up, 8 smokes consumed.

Overall results (From Monday to Friday):
Weight: Lost 4.0kgs in 1 week.
Smokes: 41 overall.
Calories: 4033 overall.

Diet ends pauses for tomorrow and continues on Monday. (:

Current weight: 93.5kgs
Feeling thin. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment