Sunday, February 12, 2012

"I'm in and out of conversation, It's hard to keep my attention locked down. So don't take offense to anything i say, I tried so hard to keep you coming back my way. But you don't know the half and the one to blame for it. Cause I'm best known for failure, Best known for giving up. There's nothing that I can say that can matter, that can matter enough."

At the moment I'm listening to "At least I'm known for something - New Found Glory".
I've had a pretty up and down week I guess. During the weekdays all I really did was lie in bed or lie on the couch. All of this week I am STILL having terrible nightmares about being in a car crash. It's making me quite paranoid and terrified to get back behind the wheels of a car... Especially since I got my car back today. Apart from having silly paranoia issues, I have stopped pulling out chunks of my hair! Which is REALLY good news!! I think getting my hair dyed was the best idea for not pulling my hair out. Now I like my hair too much to pull it out of my head.

I'm WAYY to scared to check out my weight. I have had a week of extremely unhealthy eating... and I'm really not impressed with myself. I really need to lose weight, so my 'throwing up and starving myself' diet continues as of tomorrow. :) I know it is REALLY terrible for me... but it makes me happy.

As it comes to the end of the weekend, I'm glad to say that I've had a pretty swell weekend. I danced, drank and did card tricks... But deep down inside of me I knew I am still depressed and lonely... and fucking melancholic for no apparent reason.

It really sucks how this feeling doesn't go away, even if you're having the best night.

No comments:

Post a Comment