Monday, February 6, 2012

"I'm still alive but I'm barely breathing. Just praying to a God that I don't believe in. 'Cause I got time while she got freedom. 'Cause when a heart breaks no it don't break even."

At the moment I'm listening to "Breakeven - The Script".
I've had a pretty amazing weekend. I cannot be a prouder little brother at the moment. My sisters engagement party was on Saturday and it was such an amazing night. I drank SOOOO much. :/ So much so that the bartender cut me off. Oops. ;)

It's actually pretty funny, only 4 people got cut off that night (including myself) and all 4 of them are apart of the bridal party. Hahaha, we didn't really set a good example... Oh well, I had the time of my life! I didn't want the night to end. :)

Okay, now the depressing news. I have eaten A LOT over the past three days and have only thrown up once... I am really scared to step back on the scales... In fact... I don't think I will! :/ I'm just having too much fun being fat and eating at the moment. I'll give it a couple of days to enjoy myself and then find the courage to motivate myself again. It will be A LOT easier when i get my car back (hopefully in the next couple of days)!

Anyways, happy reading! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment