Monday, February 20, 2012

"The wind died, the whole world ceased to move. Now so quiet, her beating heart became a boom. We locked eyes, for just a moment or two. She asked why, I said "I don't know why, I just know!"

At the moment I'm listening to "This is letting go - Rise Against".
I think it's about time I grow up. I really want to live a stable life with a neat balance of good and bad. I really don't want to spend the rest of my life knowing that things will not get any better, because I've come to realise that they will. Sure I'll have the bad days, but I'll try to be more positive from now on so that the bad days aren't as bad and still somewhat tolerable.

I'm very much looking forward to starting University tomorrow. It's a time to start things again and take my mind on a new adventure where I will hopefully, just hopefully find something or someone beautiful along the way. Hopefully Uni will be the beginning of positive and new attitude towards myself.

It's quite funny, I used to love being single...I used to love the casual sex, the lack of responsibility and the freedom whenever I wanted. But now, I guess I miss someone cuddling up next to me at night and maybe one day I'll find someone who really loves me for me.

Bring on positivity, even though there will be shit times, I will still try my hardest to make the most out of my life from now onwards. I will smile at least 4 times a day, laugh twice and think of a memory that really makes me happy. That's all I need to be happy with who I am. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment