Tuesday, June 28, 2011

"Yes, your motives are tasteless but your mouth is so bittersweet. When my worst fears surround me I'll just wait for you, to sweep me right off my feet."

At the moment I'm listening to "Don't let this be the end - New Found Glory". I'm feeling super great today, smiling as always. I made a secret list of all the things I want to achieve in the near future today. I'm looking forward to keeping those promises.

One of my mates was meant to join me in the city tomorrow and I'm a little disappointed because he cancelled on me for the 4th time this week. I kinda had a thing for him but now I'm realizing that I really don't, I like guys who miss me, guys who want to spend time with me, guys who would take time out of there own life to see me, guys who TEXT ME FIRST! I'm noticing that this guy really isn't right for me, I'm just going to stay fiends with him.

I am a little excited however, because this one guy who i have been staring at for a while has finally noticed me and stated that i "am the sexiest person he knows". Whether this is the truth or not, I will never know, but it's fun to pretend. So that made me happy. :) I'm looking forward to gettin to know him, but I also know that I need to take things slow of course :)

Schools almost over for the term! And then HOLIDAYS!!! yay!!! I turn 18 in 20 days and I'm really looking forward to the freedom and the car! Loving life! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment