Saturday, June 11, 2011

"He had it coming. He had it coming. He only had himself to blame. If you'd had been there. If you'd had seen it. I bet you, you would have done the same!"

At the moment I'm listening to "The Cell-block Tango - Chicago". I'm sitting on the couch watching Chicago with one of my close mates. I'm feeling a bit better. I know I states i was having trouble breathing just below.... But I've caught my breath. I can see straight again (figuratively speaking of course, I only seem to see gay now days....). Even though it has taken some cigarettes to realize this. The main reason why I feel a bit better (for now) is because of my mum. She has helped a lot!

Enjoy your lives every day you live it, fellow readers, because even if you have had enough with it and want to die, at least you can say I lived a life worth while.

Make sense!??!?

No comments:

Post a Comment