Thursday, June 16, 2011

"I feel her, I see her. The sun caught in raven hair is blazing in me out of all control."

At the moment I'm listening to "Hellfire - Walt Disney". I'm feeling pretty good at the moment. I'm so much happier as a person, even though I'm not fully there yet, but I'm surely getting there. I deactivated my facebook and I'm cutting out of my life the things I don't want or need.

There is a certain person in my life that I am starting to get along with quite well at the moment. I've known him for quite a while now and we have been talking EVERY night. It is really great, even though I'm kinda just looking for mates at the moment, I'm glad I met him, because after all, I really just needed that one person who can change my life, and I can see me being mates with him for a REALLY long time.

To my readers I would just like to say:
Live your life, go out and get drunk, have a laugh, experience love, experience loss, make some mates along the way, smile and remember to believe in yourself. You are amazing and you can make a difference to someone else.

Smile! ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment