Wednesday, January 23, 2013

"Cause we're just under the upper hand, and go mad for a couple of grams. And she don't want to go outside tonight. And in a pipe she flies to the Motherland, or sells love to another man. It's too cold outside for angels to fly."

At the moment I'm listening to "The A Team (cover) - Boyce Avenue".
I know it's been a while since my last post, I'm trying my hardest to keep posting at least once a week! I honestly cannot believe how busy my life has been in January! I'm so used to just lying in bed all day and relaxing, but looking at my diary now, I realise that I have only had 3 single days to myself for the whole year. But the other 20 days of the year so far have been extraordinarily busy for me. Between trying to catch up with all of my mates individually, seeing my boyfriend on a regular basis, organising items to sell at a market to make some money, taking care of the house on a daily basis (cooking, cleaning, washing etc), moving furniture from my dads house, work, and trying to organise a holiday to America possibly this year (which I've been doing for a while, but I'm getting most of the organising done now) I am fucking exhausted.

So if I haven't had the chance to catch up with you yet, just give me time, I will get around to seeing everyone eventually! But I need a bit of a break soon! I'm still busy until Tuesday next week! I JUST WANT TO SLEEP! Waaaah! :( haha

I'm actually really lacking sleep at the moment though. It just isn't happening, which is pretty lame.

On a brighter note, today was mine and my boyfriends 5 months since we've been going out. It was such a perfect day! Went to the Zoo, did a lot of walking, had dinner in the city, and then ventured to the Eureka Skydeck tower (the tallest platform on the Southern Henisphere) where we looked at the amazing view from 88 floors up, or 300 metres above the sea!

Such a perfect day!

Hope you're all well! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment