Tuesday, January 15, 2013

"And I am flawed, but I am cleaning up so well. I am seeing in me now the things you swore you saw yourself. So clear, like the diamond in your ring, cut to mirror your intentions. Oversized and overwhelmed, the shine of which has caught my eye and rendered me so isolated, so motivated."

At the moment I'm listening to "Vindicated - Dashboard Confessional".
Well, I'm pleased to say that today's post is nothing like my last post. I was feeling VERY suicidal and honesty wanted my life to end, but I'm feeling a lot better now. I guess I just realised that there is more to life than just the negative shit. I just didn't, and couldn't, think straight in that frame of mind that I was in!

I'm on my way to the city to visit some of my uni mates for lunch! I've been out for the last 2 weeks, and it's killing my wallet. Even if it's just going out for a coffee, I still need to ask my parents for money.

Hope you're well! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment