Tuesday, January 8, 2013

"Tell me your troubles and doubts, giving me everything inside and out and love's strange, so real in the dark. Think of the tender things that we were working on."

At the moment I'm listening to "Don't you (Forget about me) - Simple Minds".
On the train home from what was a very lovely night out with some mates I don't see very often.
It was a lovely night! I honestly need a good night away from home. (:

I also weighed myself yesterday and weighed in with 102.0kgs! Which means I lost 2.0kgs in a week! So I'm pretty happy with that, and am motivated to continue losing weight to get to my main goal! :)

In sadder news, the relationship I have with my boyfriend is actually feeling really restricted and lonely at the moment. We have lost our romantic touch and have promised to each other that we will get it back! One of the main things we need to do more often is be more spontaneous with each other. But, of course, when I try to be spontaneous, there are rules and restrictions that I can't go to his house for one reason or another. It really annoys me to know that I can't go to his house when, for example, his SISTER is sick... I mean, it's his sister.... People get sick, life still operates around them. I honestly didn't think me coming over would be a big deal.... But boy was I wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment