Saturday, November 24, 2012

"I'm sorry, I heard about the bad news today. A crowd of people around you telling you it's okay, and everything happens for a reason. When you lose a part of your self to somebody you know, it takes a lot to let go. Every breath that you remember, pictures fade away but memory is forever. An empty chair at all the tables, and I'll be seeing you when all my days boil down. But it's better where you're going anyway."

At the moment I'm listening to "Sonny - New Found Glory".
It's almost 3am and I am stuck in a loud bar in the middle of the city. Tonight has been a perfect example of why I loath going out to the city at night. I am some form of agony, sitting alone at a table whilst my boyfriend and his mates are out dancing. He's pushing for me to dance with him, but knows how much I hate dancing.

I'm also a little upset with him because he pretty much embarrassed me in front of all his mates tonight. He's completely apologetic, however, he is also drunk.... And I'm quite sober.

I'm really not having fun at all, and I've been a bit of a downer all night. I honestly just want to go home to my own house and sleep in bed forever :/

Meeting his mates was actually really lovely though. They're a really cool bunch of people...

But still, shit night.

I need another smoke. :/

No comments:

Post a Comment