Wednesday, November 21, 2012

"But, darling, I'd still catch a grenade for you, throw my hand on the blade for you, I'd jump in front of a train for you, you know I'd do anything for you. I would go through all this pain, take a bullet straight through my brain, yes I would die for you, baby, but you won't do the same."

At the moment I'm listening to "Grenade (cover) - Memphis May Fire".

Today is weigh in day. I'm actually quite disappointed and astounded because I weight exactly the same as I did a week ago, with the same stomach and chest measurements....
It actually really sucks because I've been really conscious of food intake and have been going for walks with my dog every single day! I'm genuinely disappointed because I have really tried this week, and is evident that I have gotten nowhere!!

I promised myself I wouldn't be negative, so I'm definitely trying to think of this in a positive mater and try harder this week! I need to try much harder to look sexy for summer!!

I also have come down with the flu... I just can't stop sneezing, am constantly tired (more than usual), and just can't be bothered with things... So I really need to get better before Friday.

Friday I'm going clubbing with my boyfriend and his mates, the thing is, I absolutely hate clubbing. Over-priced drinks, always stress over how to get to and from the city, terrible music, usually being forced to dance, always feeling self-conscious in a room full of good looking people, always stressing over how much money I can spend, or how much I have left, and there usually is some sort of drama. I would much rather house parties, I honestly can't stand clubbing.

However, I am willing to suck it up for a night because I'm really looking forward to meeting my boyfriends friends!

Apart from all the negative news, I have a few exciting months coming up! I'm flying interstate with my friend to stay at get dads house for a week, and I have a few parties and exercise to look forward to!

Hope you're well, and the key is to keep smiling! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment