Tuesday, November 1, 2011

"Don't wanna think about it, I indulge myself. Distraction eases pain, bury my emotions to protect myself. Till I can't feel a fucking thing. I've dared to dream, I've tried to live but I've played it safe again. Just another slave to my vices now. Bring out your dead."

At the moment I'm listening to "Bring out your dead - Strung Out".
I've had a pretty fun week. Halloween parties, mates, drinking, laughing and smoking.... Ahh smoking, I thought you once helped me. But you are in fact killing me.

Tonight I had my last smoke until schoolies (Because I know I'll smoke at schoolies), which is exactly in one month. I promise you, I will become healthy. I want to feel what it is like to breathe again.

Bring on new lungs. Believe in me, because I can do it!

6 exams to go. Hopefully I do well!

No comments:

Post a Comment