Thursday, October 27, 2011

"Saw her coming, what a scene, what I mean is she's got that sex coffee beam, but she tastes like vanilla. Well alright, she ignites when we hit the floor, like the vroom on a V8 super commodore."

At the moment I'm listening to "Sly - The Cat Empire".
What an amazing week! I cannot believe I have actually made it to the end. It has been a long year, but I made it. I went really well on my music performace exam and at the moment, I need to study my arse off for the next 6 exams I am yet to complete.
The last day of school was swell! I'm going to miss some of my mates, and even the schooling structure so dearly! Some of my mates I will DEFINATELY not miss.... because I will be with them for the rest of my life. :)
Graduation is coming up soon. Right after exams. I need to get a good looking body for that, and for schoolies! I'm rather excited (: But before I get too excited so soon, I need to focus on school and losing weight! :)
I was also SOOOOOOO HAPPPPPPPYYYYYYY when my sister got engaged a couple of days ago! Best news in the world! I plan to write her and her boyfriend a beautiful song for there engagement present! Wish me luck!

Hope you're well. Here are some gay photos. ;)





No comments:

Post a Comment