Thursday, November 3, 2011

"But at the right place at the right time, I'll be dead wrong and you'll be just fine. And I won't have to quit doing fucked up shit, for anyone but me. And at the right place at the right time, it will have been worth it to stand in line. And you won't have to stop saying "I love cops" for anyone but me, Your private eye."

At the moment I'm listening to "Private eye - Alkaline Trio".
This is Day 2 without smoking. FUCKING HELL I'M DYING!!!!
I even went outside with my mum before when she was smoking, I held a smoke in my hand and pretended to smoke even though it wasn't lit. It was suprisingly helpful!

I really don't think i will last the night. But, let's face the reality. People who have quit smoking RARELY quit straight away. They need to quit in small doses...

So, if I happen to give into my urges, I will develop a new plan of not buying my own cigarettes until schoolies. I will only smoke when I'm REALLLYYY stressed. That is all.

On the plus side I'm feeling a bit healthier. But on the down side, I have come to the conclusion that there is nothing else I can do that will make me go well in my maths exam.

Agh dilemmas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment