Thursday, November 24, 2011

"And just outside I can hear the sound of the early morning street becoming way too loud. Yeah, the hum of the engines in the cars on the street, yeah on the street. And with this cigarette that I just lit, as I passed the 53rd Street bridge. Right now the world just seems too big, the world just seems to big. Sit down, remind me how this is the same old story of growing up and getting lost."



At the moment I'm listening to "Help save the youth of America from exploding - Less Than Jake".
Have you ever had that feeling where you are not really sure whether you like someone or not? Like them enough to keep on dating them??

I went on a date last night with this REALLY cute guy. He was very lovely and everything that anyone could ask for, I'm just not sure if he is the right guy for me. We don't have many of the same interests and he isn't out. I know I would find it complicated to have a relationship with someone If they weren't open about their sexuality. Not that I'm saying this guy and me are in a relationship, I'm just stating my general views.

And another thing, I really don't want to be in a relationship right now. I want to wait until I have settled down into my adult life (University, Job etc).

I'm enjoying being single, but I also don't have the heart to tell this guy I would only like to be friends.

GAHH! :S

No comments:

Post a Comment