Monday, November 21, 2011

"Weep for yourself, my man, You'll never be what is in your heart. Weep Little Lion Man, You're not as brave as you were at the start. Rate yourself and rake yourself, Take all the courage you have left. Wasted on fixing all the problems that you made in your own head. But it was not your fault but mine. And it was your heart on the line. I really fucked it up this time. Didn't I, my dear?"

At the moment I'm listening to "Little Lion Man - Mumford and Sons".
I never knew this day would come. The day I finished year 12. SO FUCKING EXCITING TO KNOW THAT I HAVE OFFICIALLY FINISHED MY LAST EXAM TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is excellent news. But, in more sadening news, I have a date on wednesday night. I don't really want a relationship, at the moment, I really don't. I would like to wait until university for that to happen. And I am also feeling VERY uncompfortable about my weight at the moment. I've put on SOO much recently and it's making me a bit sad.

I also really need to find a job, and fast! I'm ridiculously finacially fucked. Petrol, smokes, drinks, presents, food and anything else that i need to buy is just SO hard to get a hold of now days. :(

Let's hope, now that school is over, that I can find myself a stable and well-paying job, that I can lose a lot of weight and look good for the summer and to enjoy the time I have off before, and if, I get into my Bachelor of Arts (Psychology) course at University.

Ahhhhhh life.


No comments:

Post a Comment