Sunday, September 23, 2012

"You've taken me to the top, and let me fall back south. You've had me at the top of the pile, and then had me kissing the ground. We've heard and seen it all, no ones talked us out. The problems that have come, haven't yet torn us down."

At the moment I'm listening to "Always Attract - You Me at Six".

Soooo, it's been a while since I've posted. I have been extremely busy over this past week and a half!! SO. BUSY!

I went on holidays with my boyfriend. :) I had such a beautiful time!! We just relaxed, went out for dinner, went to some shops, had a look around, went in the spa, and saw the Penguin Parade!! Penguins are super cute!! Haha, I want one. NOW!! ..

A part from the nice and relaxing holiday, I have been VERY busy cleaning, packing, and moving house. It's definitely not a fun experience for me. This is my 20th move, and I hate it. The house is really beautiful though. But the fact that I'm now living with an asshole of a dad really makes things pretty crap. I really can't wait to move out one day!!

Also, last night I went to the 21st of one of the most beautiful people I know. She is so special to me, and I'm do glad she had a beautiful night. It was also the first party my boyfriend and I attended so far as a couple. Which is pretty cool...
Ohh, and guess what?!? Today is our one month anniversary!! Haha, so that's pretty cute (:

Work has been pretty good as well. I had a shift on Thursday night.. And I actually met the band who was playing at my work (Good Charlotte). Joel and Benji are so nice and down to earth!! Also, SO short. Haha

Ahh okay, I better end this massive post now.. I'm so tired from such a busy week, but it was definitely amazing! Now I get to enjoy my week off uni.. However, I should reaaaalllyyy do some homework... -.-

Haha, hope you're well!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment