Monday, September 10, 2012

"It's a little bit funny, this feeling inside. I'm not one of those who can easily hide. I don't have much money, but boy if I did...I'd buy a big house where we both could live. If I was a sculptor, but then again, no. Or a man who makes potions in a travelling show. I know it's not much, but it's the best I can do. My gift is my song and this one's for you. And you can tell everybody this is your song. It may be quite simple but now that it's done...I hope you don't mind, I hope you don't mind, that I put down in words...How wonderful life is, while you're in the world."

At the moment I'm listening to "Your Song - Elton John".

So September is off to a nice start. But fuck, I don't think I've ever had a busier month coming up in my life. This month I don't have any weekends free because of important parties, moving house, major assignments being due, work, and family events. It really sucks how I try quite hard to see all my mates and have some sort if a social life with all these events happening this month! It's frustrating at times, but there isn't really much I can do about it, I guess. What I really do need is a holiday of just pure relaxing and forgetting about things for a while..

Well, aren't I lucky that I'm going on a little holiday with my boyfriend next week?!? Haha YAY!! I'm so excited! We're only going for 2 nights, but those 2 nights will be magic!! Spa, beach, drinks, movies, Snuggles, walks, and wonder. I'm ridiculously excited!!

I'm also pretty excited for Friday night. Going clubbing with a really close mate for his 20th birthday!! I need a good night out (:

Anyways, hope you're well (:

No comments:

Post a Comment