Monday, September 5, 2011

"You dropped the note and we changed key, you changed yourself and i changed me. I really didn't see us singing through this. Then you screamed the bridge, and i cried the verse, and our chorus came out unrehearsed. And you smiled the whole way through it, I guess maybe that's what's worse."

At the moment I'm listening to "If You Wanted A Song Written About You, All You Had To Do Was Ask - Mayday Parade".

I want to have a better looking body. I want to be attractive in ways that make boyfriends stick with me. I want to stop doing things that harm me and others. But I can't. I've got nothing else to do with my life.

I do these things as a substitution methods. A self destructive one.

Suicide is a bit too far. But one can only dream.

Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today.

Hopefully I'm not taking that saying seriously. But I have a feeling that today it is only words. Tomorrow might be reality.

You just don't know.

No comments:

Post a Comment