Wednesday, September 28, 2011

"I'll be there watching from way up high, the shadow you cant see when the suns in the sky. Wondering eyes have no disguise, it's obvious that this love never dies. Never dies..."

At the moment I'm listening to "Guardian Angel - Abandon All Ships".
Like always, I have been very up and down all week. School is finally over and I'm on holidays, but it doesn't really seem like a holiday. All i've done so far is school work and spend money.
I know I'm young and shouldn't be worrying about money, but I really am. I'm so ridiculously broke at the moment, have no money for petrol, or ciggarettes, or food, or anything.

On the plus side though, I really love the connection I have between my two best friends! They are amazing girls, have practically the same issues as me, but together, we are a team. When one of us is sad, we all are. But when we are all happy, It is heaven! I love them regardless, I'll never leave them! <3

One of them told me this saying today! I really like it:

"Razors pain you, Rivers are damp;
Acids stain you, And drugs cause cramp;
Guns aren't lawful, Nooses give;
Gas smells awful, You might as well live!"

No comments:

Post a Comment