Wednesday, September 7, 2011

"When the sun shines, we'll shine together. Told you I'll be here forever. Said I'll always be a friend. Took an oath, I'ma stick it out till the end. Now that it's raining more than ever, know that we'll still have each other. You can stand under my umbrella. You can stand under my umbrella."

At the moment I'm listening to "Umbrella (cover) - All Time Low".
Suprisingly I was having a really good day! I was feeling happy and energetic. I was having fun. But then I got home.

I got home and for some unknown reason and completely without cause, I changed my mood dramatically. I was in such a shit mood!! And then my dad came over for dinner. It is REALLY odd for my mum who has been hurt numerous amounts of time by my dad to be friends with him. Does she ever learn?!

So anyways, my dad is a real asshole. Well, he was. Not so much anymore, but for some reason, I still have this hatred towards him.

Might be a story for another time. But long story short, my day has turned to shit for some unknown reason. Once again. Yay!

I'm such a whining little bitch. Suicide would probably be better than writing about how much my life sucks. And the sad thing is, I don't even know if I'm joking anymore. I know I've considered it a lot in the past and recently... But I wonder if I could even actually do it? Hmm....

Let's see how things go.

(haha, but let's face it. It is very doubtful that people read my blog anyways)
Oh well.

1 comment:

  1. Oh i do read it :)
    For me suicide is something that would really take me away from anything bad i have to face in life. The fact that you won't exist anymore feels really relaxing. Anywho, I've decided to stick with it. I can't wait 'till I can move out and live on my own, and create an entire own life that my parents won't be able to controll. And also, I find looking at world really entertaining, and I want to see how it will be like after a few decades. I'm quite sure it'll be shitty, so at that time i'll be happy to kill myself ._.

    Ohh what am i writing XD You were talking about wanting to get into a good shape. I'm trying to get into that too, I feel like I'm just wasting time looking like this. I'm looking for some exrecise routines and eating plans online. Hopefully we'll both get some motivation for a great change :)
    Oh and I hope you'll feel better now!

    ReplyDelete