Saturday, September 17, 2011

"Use me as your will, pull my strings just for a thrill. And I know I'll be okay, though my sky's are turning grey! I will never let you fall, I'll stand up with you forever. I'll be there for you through it all, even if saving you sends me to heaven!"

At the moment I'm listening to "Your guardian angel - Red jumpsuit apparatus".
This is post number 69.... Heheh, immaturity for the win.

That up there ^ is probably the happiest thing I've said in days!
I took 12 pills the other day, in one go. It went well with my cut up arm. It's disgustingly beautiful. Some people just really know how to push my boundaries and scare the fuck out of me!

It's mums birthday today, and even though I'm still upset and angry, I'm trying my hardest to put a smile on my face.

No comments:

Post a Comment