Sunday, March 3, 2013

"I wanted you to know, I love the way you laugh. I wanna hold you high and steal your pain away. I keep your photograph, I know it serves me well. I wanna hold you high and steal your pain..."

At the moment I'm listening to "Broken - Seether".
Wow, this week has been a bit amazing! I finally started uni and am started to get back into the swing of things. I really needed to go back to uni to actually get some form of structure back into my life.

My classes are fantastic this semester, and I'm only in 3 days a week, which is great! This week is going to be a pretty busy one though. Working 3 nights this week and having uni 3 days will be a bit of a struggle, but it will be worth it when I get my pay check! Haha! :)

A couple of days ago I had Soundwave, which is a pretty big punk/rock/metal music festival in Australia. I saw several of my all time favourite bands all in the one day, and it was ... Well, it was just... Beyond words. It was probably the most fun I've had in a very long time!!

I've got a pretty eventful and exciting year coming up. My sisters wedding is fast approaching. And today, my boyfriend and I decided that we want to go on holiday in the middle of the year, so we're traveling interstate to Tasmania for 5 days! I honesty can't wait, it's going to be a fuck load of fun! :)

On a bit of a shit note though, my mum and dad have had an awkward silence going on for about a week and a half now. The thing is though, they decided to go see a psychologist together, and I guess it's working... For now.

I've lost count how many times they've done this, and in the long run, my dad just keeping going back to his same shitty self. I'll give it a couple of weeks.

What's even worse though, is he wants to sit my sister and I down on Wednesday night to have "a talk". This "talk" is something we usually have with dad every couple of years when he realises of how much of a crap father he has been to my sister and I. He just apologises, and we are practically forced to tell him how we really feel about him. It never ends up well, and things change, but only for about a week or two before he goes back to being the "father" we've always known him to be.

So, yeah, I'm really not looking forward to that, and I really, honestly, genuinely, and truly am ready and want to move out, either by myself or with my boyfriend. Living at home is getting a bit too much for me to deal with, and I just want a bit more freedom that I believe everyone needs.

So, when I earn a better and more stable income, or work full time, that's when I'll be completely free from most of the negative stressors in my life.

Hope you're all well (:

No comments:

Post a Comment