Monday, October 10, 2011

"....but proud I stand, of who I am, I plan to go on living."


At the moment I'm listening to "Make it stop (September's Children) - Rise Against".
This song has SUCH an impact on me, every single time I listen to it! It makes me glad that I'll be alive to see tomorrow.

I've had a pretty happy week I must say. Not feeling down AT ALL. I hope I stay like this for as long as possible. Tomorrow I start my last ever term of school. Only 10 more days to go. Stoked.

I just finished doing some study, outside in my backyard smoking. For some reason, It made me feel really mature.... Don't know why!? haha.

I really cannot wait to get my life even more on track. After school is done, I AM going to think more clearly about my life, start saving money, losing weight and enjoying my adolescence.

Bring on living!

"Be always proud of what you see in the mirror, because who you see in the mirror is just yourself. NEVER be afraid to be yourself!"

To all my readers, I would love it if everyone saw this!




No comments:

Post a Comment